Sunday, August 17, 2014

PhoenixConfigs

PhoenixConfigs

Well it's official the PhoenixConfigs are released. I believe this is the first true PhoenixTeam project publicly available and I am extremely excited. PhoenixConfig was made to do  things
    1. Make it easier to make packs with purpose
    2. Allow the community to submit MineTweaker scripts to a hub and have them approved
    3. Make it easier to make MineTweaker scripts by the use of the MineTweaker library we compiled
I believe that the PhoenixConfigs shall be successful in these endeavors. I hope that I will be able to make the PhoenixConfigMod to make it even easier for people to use, but that is still just an idea. I would like to thank the people who worked on this especially Project Lead Gideonseymour for making this a reality. If anyone sees this and wants to make a script be my guest. We have chosen to use Github as our method to submit scripts. Here is a list of things to make a script.
  1. Make a Github account if you don't have one already
  2. Go to the PhoenixConfig Github
  3. Fork this repository
  4. Create your script
  5. Go back to the PhoenixConfig Github and make a pull request
As a final note, I hope that if you read this you will be inspired to contribute to this great project. If you have already done so I thank you for that.

1 comment: